As the world premiere of the Avengers: Infinity War is approaching, fans are getting more anxious to know how the Earth’s mightiest heroes will be contending with the most dangerous cosmic threat, Thanos and the Black Order!
In response to the great enthusiasm, Hot Toys is excited to present the second wave of the Avengers: Infinity War Cosbaby Bobble-Head series includes Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Iron Spider and Hulkbuster & Bruce Banner! Each of these Cosbaby(S) Bobble-Head is designed with a bobble-head function and stands approximately 9.5cm to 11.5cm in height except for Hulkbuster, it’s about 14cm tall.
The mad titan Thanos and Black Order Cosbaby (S) Bobble-Head Collectible Set will include Thanos (stands approximately 11.5cm tall), and the exclusive Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf and General Outrider (stands approximately 4.5cm tall) in a specially designed gift box!
Another surprising box set features the gigantic Hulkbuster and Bruce Banner, and most importantly, fans can open up the helmet of Hulkbuster to insert Bruce Banner Cosbaby (S) Bobble-head!
Iron Spider Cosbaby (S) Bobble-head are all equipped with LED light-up eyes, and the web shooting version will come with magnetic function.
Pick up the Avengers: Infinity War Cosbaby Bobble-Head series from Hot Toys now and place it along with your Avengers collection! Special Features:
– Avengers: Infinity War characters in stylized Cosbaby form
– Approximately 9.5-11.5 cm tall
– Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf and General Outrider are standing approximately 4.5cm tall exclusively in “Thanos and Black Order Cosbaby (S) Bobble-head collectible set”
– Hulkbuster is standing approximately 14cm tall exclusively in “Hulkbuster and Bruce Banner Cosbaby (S) Bobble-Head Collectible Set”
– Iron Spider (with light-up function) contains LED light-up eyes (battery operated)
– Iron Spider (Web Shooting) Cosbaby (S) Bobble-head contains LED light-up eyes (battery operated) and magnetic function
– Non-articulated figure with bobble-head
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.